CSRTech Licensing Agreement
The term “CSRTech” means “CSR Tech Concepts Inc”, “csrtech.com”, or “Ray W. Johnson”. CSRTech® is a registered trademark of CSR Tech Concepts Inc.
The terms “Software” and “software” mean any code (plugin, theme, custom code) written by CSRTech.
CSRTech retains all copyrights to any software created by CSRTech. All CSRTech software is automatically licensed when created.
CSRTech base software licensing:
- Software must be installed by CSRTech.
- Software can only be used on a single domain.
- Software is not transferable.
- CSRTech retains ownership of software.
- CSRTech must be notified, in advance, of any intended or requested changes to the software or installation location.
- Changes to the domain where any CSRTech software is installed, can be authorized by CSRTech. Authorization is required prior to any changes.
In the case of software derived from other developers work, only the modifications made by CSRTech are effected by this license. CSRTech makes no claim of ownership/licensing for the original developers work or code, that derived CSRTech software, may be based on.
CSRTech will provide bug fixes and minimal support for software for a minimum of 1 year after install. “Minimal support” is at the discretion of CSRTech only. Continued or extra support will be implemented by contract only.
Modifications to these licensing terms can altered by contract, on a case by case basis, and such modifications only effect code and domain designated by the contract.
This license can be altered by CSRTech an any time. Any changes to the license effect new installations of software. Previous installations of CSRTech software are effected only if the licensee agrees, otherwise those software installs continue to be licensed under the license agreement they were installed under.